Swiftflyte (Aust) Pty Ltd has the most comprehensive shipping options available to you. We take extra care in order to ensure that customers receive their orders promptly, however there are certain aspects that come into play and as such can have an effect on the deliveries being dispatched and received.
- Any orders placed outside of normal business hours or over the weekend will be addressed at the start of business the next working day.
- Orders made before 12pm Monday – Friday (ex. Public Holidays) have the best chance of leaving that day. We will still do everything we can to get all orders after 12pm out that day as well but if for any reason we can’t make that happen, they will leave first thing the next business day.
- Orders are usually compiled and despatched within 24 hours, however this cannot always be guaranteed. In the event of a delay we will email you to notify you of the situation.
- Parcels are sent via Australia Post and APD. Delivery time frames may vary depending on delivery location. Please note that the time frames specified below are in addition to the 24 hrs we need to prepare your order for despatch.
- Regular Post: 3-5 working days. WA and NT are 5-7 working days.
- Express Post: 2-3 working days providing you are in the express mail areas.
Shipping within Australia
- Non-bulky orders start from $7.95. Our real time shipping calculator takes the weight of your products ordered and your postcode.
- At the checkout or in your cart, it queries Australia Post in real time to give you the best possible shipping quotes based on the exact weight and your location. You will then be able to make your decision based on those quotes.
- You will always pay the bare minimum when it comes to shipping your order and we will never mark up the shipping costs.
Swiftflyte (Aust) Pty Ltd understands that we have an obligation to ensure that you receive your orders and whilst Australia Post are very efficient, we cannot guarantee that a situation may arise whereby a parcel gets lost in transit. In the event that this should be lost or damaged, be assured that the problem will be rectified as soon as possible.
We strongly recommend you use the insured option as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
If you have any questions in regards to our shipping options please contact us at anytime via one of the channels on our ‘Contact’ page.
Returns and Exchanges
When you shop with Swiftflyte (Aust) Pty Ltd, you can shop with confidence knowing that your purchases are backed by our 30 days money back return policy. If you meet the requirements of this policy then there will be no problems with returning your purchases to us within the first 30 days from the date of purchase.
To be Eligible for an Exchange or Return
- Your purchase must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It needs be in its original packaging.
- You must also be able to provide us with a proof of purchase.
Should the item be returned in an unsellable condition, we will return it to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Should an item you order become faulty (within a reasonable period) we will provide a refund, replacement or free repair with proof of purchase.
Once your exchange/return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned purchase. If your returned purchase has met all the requirements of our return policy, your refund will be processed. A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.\
Return Address for your Purchase
Before returning your purchase to us, please make sure you contact us first. This is so we can discuss the issue and be aware that a purchase is returning to us. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us on (08) 8262 7165 to organise the return.
To exchange or return your purchase with us, please send it back to:
Swiftflyte (Aust) Pty Ltd
Shop 24, 16-28 Research Road
Poorka SA 5095
Return Shipping Costs
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to exchange or return your purchase. Original shipping costs are also non-refundable.
If you are receiving a refund on a faulty product, then both the cost of goods and freight will be refunded.
If you have any questions about our exchange/return policy, please contact us via one of the channels on our ‘Contact’ page.